Are you a blogger? Are you reputed enough? Well, a successful blogger is one who is well-known in the online planet. Once you step in to this world, you need to think “HOW” to make your presence felt. Take a look at the following steps that will help you to strengthen your prominence online.
Manage your online reputation
5 Easy steps for getting known on the net
Step 1: Assess your current reputation
- search for yourself online - your name, your company name, your brand etc.
- Where do you show up? list all the urls in a spreadsheet & make note of what's being said about you.
Step 2 : Identify changes Needed
- Anything negative out there? Mark these as high priority urls to get deleted or pushed down in search results.
- Any glowing praise? Mark these urls for promotion in the ranks (& everywhere else for that matter!)
Step 3: Determine Your Best Arenas
- Where do you show up most? These are the places you'll want to publish more content to. They're where you have the most influence.
- Where is your target market? If you're not publishing there already, you'd better get moving!
Step 4: Create a Reputation Strategy
- What content will you publish that promotes the reputation you want to build? Decide on type of content and topics.
- Where will you publish this content? Focus on your best arenas where your target market is handing out.
Step 5: Start Building
- Content, content, content! - Get publishing and promote your important content everywhere. Be seen and heard
- Measure, monitor, modify. Keep track of your reputation and make changes to your content strategy if necessary.
What are you waiting for? If you don't manage your own online reputation, someone else might do it for you. And you may not like the results!
Brought to you by Lnsel.com